Many people in the Brussels sphere know about EU policies and the European Institutions on a general level but few actually really know and remember the details, and as they say: the devil is in the detail.
We have set up the #EPBootCamp because we saw the need to bridge the gap between the theoretical and superficial knowledge and what is actually required of those who need to work with the European Parliament.
Taught by people with years of experience working in the Parliament, the #EPBootCamp focuses on those aspects that simply cannot be learned from reading a book.
During the #EPBootCamp we will discuss:
- How is the European Parliament organised;
- The political groups – who are they? Who do they ally with?
- Who are the key players in the European Parliament at the different stages of the legislative process?
- Which titles seem important but have little influence in reality– and who are the MEPs with power and insight?
- Understanding how an MEP’s office works and how important the staff can be;
- And much, much more.
Date: The next sessions of the #EPBootCamp are scheduled for the following Fridays: February 26th, March 18th, April 22nd, May 27th, June 24th, from 09:00 – 17:00.
Fee: The registration for the #EPBootCamp includes materials, lunch and refreshments. For more information please email us at [email protected] or call us on +32 2 880 15 37.
Venue: The #EPBootCamp takes place at our premises, next to Montgomery and close to the European Quarter, where bright, well-designed rooms, comfortable chairs and a high level of service come together to form the perfect setting for a positive learning experience.